Grandmothers


I call upon The Grandmothers – Keepers of the Ancient Wisdom;

those that hold the Great Medicine Bowl containing the original source of our existence.

They will bring with them the power of the eternal flame of the Sacred Fire.

I beseech them to join with the ones who share the blood running within my veins, so that we can unite as it was in the beginning with my first breath of being.

Grandmothers of the Past – Present – Future ,bring to me all that you are and touch my fire within…..AHO

I give this beseechment to those that wish to grow and extend their powers for the good of our Earth Mother and all that she sustains upon her.

May you know the love and caress of the Grandmothers, may you be comforted with her arms, or wings, or cape or shawl and know that you walk in the shadows created by their light.

Call upon them when you feel the need for whatever reason, they are there waiting! All my love and blessings, Grandmother T. Whitedeer
Art by Joyce Small

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La Envidia, y el mal de ojo: como protegerse de las malas energías

LOS BENEFICIOS TERAPÉUTICOS DE EL TEMAZCAL

LARVAS ENERGÉTICAS - PARASITOS ASTRALES