Deva Premal - Sri Nanda-Nandanastakam
1) sucaru-vaktra-mandalam sukarna-ratna-kundalam sucarcitanga-candanam namami nanda-nandanam
2) sudirgha netra-pankajam sikhi-sikhanda-murdhajam ananga-koti-mohanam
3) sunasikagra-mauktikam svacchanda danta-panktikam navambudanga cikkanam namami nanda-nandanam
4) karena venu-ranjitam gati-karindra-ganjitam dukula-pita sobhanam namami
5) tri-bhanga-deha-sundaram nakha-dyuti-sudhakaram amulya ratna-bhusanam namami nanda-nandanam
6) sugandha-anga-saurabham-uroviraji-kaustubham sphuracchri vatsalanchanam namami nanda-nandanam
7) vrndavana-sunagaram vilasanuga-vasasam surendra-garva-mocanam namami nanda-nandanam
8) vrajangana-sunayakam sada sukha-pradayakam jagan-manah pralobhanam namami nanda-nandanam
9) sri-nanda-nandanastakam pathed ya sraddhayanvitah tared-bhavabdhim
dustaram labhet tadanghri-yugmakam
1) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose face is extremely delightful, in
whose beautiful ears hang jeweled earrings and whose entire body is anointed
with fragrant candana.
2) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose eyes are more beautiful than the
fully bloomed lotus, whose head is beautifully adorned with an arrangement of
peacock feathers and who enchants millions of Cupids.
3) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, from whose beautiful nose hangs an
elephant-pearl, whose teeth are immensely effulgent, whose bodily complexion is more beautiful and lustrous than a fresh rain cloud.
4) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose lotus hands hold the flute, whose
lingering gait defeats even that of an impassioned elephant and whose dark
limbs are beautified by a yellow shawl.
5) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose threefold-bending posture is
exquisitely elegant, the effulgence of whose toe-nails puts to shame even the
moon,and who wears invaluable jewels and ornaments.
6) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, whose body exudes an especially beautiful ragrance, and whose broad chest is adorned with the kaustubha jewel and the mark of srivatsa.
7) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, the expert lover of Vrindavana who
performs immaculate pastimes and who is attired in clothes which are suitable for those pastimes and who pulverized the pride of Indra.
8) I offer pranama to Nandanandana, who as the lover of the Vraja gopis
perpetually delights them and who enchants the minds of all living entities.
9) Whoever regularly recites this (Sri Nanda-nandanastakam) will easily cross
the seemingly insurmountable ocean of material existence and attain eternal
residence at the lotus feet of Krsna.